Handcrafted Hospitality is seeking a Sous Chef. We are looking for energetic, personable, and genuine teammates with open availability and prior restaurant experience, to help us create an intimate and inviting home for guests to gather.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a passion for all things food and beverage. Has an ability to positively lead others while multi-tasking and prioritizing workloads. Must believe in quality by consistently upholding defined standards over time. Able to provide guidance and support for employees, is involved in the day to day operations of the Back of House, and collaborates and communicates with Front of House team to create genuine guest experiences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Sous Chef.
- Open availability including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to ongoing changes.
- Able to inspire, motivate, and develop employees.
- Proven track record in building high-performing teams.
- Professional and confident verbal and written communication with guests, employees and ownership.
- Have an interest in hospitality.
- Must be flexible and team oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with grace and ease.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multitask, efficient and a fast worker.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.