Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a passion for all things food and beverage. Has an ability to positively lead others while multi-tasking and prioritizing workloads. Must believe in quality by consistently upholding defined standards over time. Able to provide guidance and support for employees, is involved in the day to day operations of the Back of House, and collaborates and communicates with Front of House team to create genuine guest experiences.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Executive Chef.
- Open availability including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to ongoing changes.
- Able to inspire, motivate, and develop employees.
- Proven track record in building high-performing teams.
- Professional and confident verbal and written communication with guests, employees and ownership.
- Great Salary, Bonus Structure, Health Benefits.